Sunday, June 26, 2005

- Arianna Renames Huffington Post

Arianna Huffington, announced today that she is going to re-brand her wonderblog and revert to the use of her maiden name, Arianna Georgiadis-Stassinopoulos.

She said, "First of all dahling, I am not related to George Stephanopoulos. Second, I'm tired of having to explain how I changed from being a conservative Republican to an enlightened intellectual progressive Democrat. That chapter of my life is behind me & I need to move forward. I think changing my name like Puff Doodles the Clown did will re-define me and prove to be a smart move as I prepare to run for the Presidency in 2016 against Arnold.

The Huffington Post hasn't been as successful as we expected, and we believe that by re-branding it the "Stassinopoulos Sophist" we will attract more "Sophisticated" guest bloggers like Jim Lampley and a more enlightened audience from the "international community"."
|
Google
Google
WWW http://armedvictim.blogspot.com/
BlogDirectory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
eXTReMe Tracker Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.