Monday, June 27, 2005

- Chief Churchill Chooses Clink

Embattled professor Ward Churchill, Chief of the Fugawee Indian tribe, announced today that he has selected Connecticut's MacDougall-Walker state prison as the facility where he would most like to serve his prison term. Mr. Churchhill explained that he originally had planned to hide out on an Indian reservation if authorities tried to arrest him. But, since his claims of being "indigenous" have been debunked he is being shunned by all tribes. Mr. Churchill said, "At the moment, I'm about as popular with the tribes as Jack Abramoff."

Although he has not been charged with any crime Mr. Churchill said, "It's only a matter of time before the fascist pigs charges me and falsely convict me like my brother Mumia Abu-Jamal. As I'm sure you are aware, they have been hounding me ever since my "little Eichmanns" essay was published. They continue to hurl outrageous false allegations against me like fraud, financial misconduct and plagarism of both art and literature. At least in if I go to the Connecticut state prison, I will be able to live with my brothers and participate in native ritual customs."

Use BugmeNot for quick access to articles that require registration.

|
Google
Google
WWW http://armedvictim.blogspot.com/
BlogDirectory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
eXTReMe Tracker Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.